2007年6月9日土曜日

安芸ちゃんのプレゼント

Something good came our way this morning -


It's from Aki's penpal Hannah and her home owner, the very talented Candy!


E: Look, Aki, Hannah wrote you a card!
Aki: Awwww and I love the birdies on it!


Aki: Such a cute shark.
E: Sweetie, I think that's meant for Puff.
Aki: But Hannah's my friend!
E: Remember how Hannah said that she was going to send something for Puff too? Enjoy and share! Look, it even has Puff's name on the cute ribbon.


E: This nice pink one is for you.
Aki: Really? I get this pretty one?
E: Yep, look, Hannah wrote your name on it too! Isn't she thoughtful?


Aki: Thank you for the pretty necklace, Hannah!
E: Thanks so much for spoiling this little girl. I've been wanting to make her a necklace for ages, but being as clumsy as I am...


Aki: Look, Hannah even sent me some makeup kit! I want to grow up to be as pretty as her!


E: Little Puff would like to say something, too.
Puff: Thank you Hannah!! I really like the sharkie!


Big thanks to Hannah for showering these two with such lovely gifts!

0 件のコメント: