2007年8月26日日曜日

お帰り、夏夢


Puff: zzZZZ prezzie...all I want for Christmas...is you...*murmuring/humming in sleep*


Puff: *yawns* No prezzie for me. Santa's not coming.


Puff: Food hunt time! Lalala, food food!


Puff: *returns to find a stranger* Hey!


??: Umm hi, can you please tell me where I am?
Puff: *gasps* Aaaaggggggghghhhhh you, you, you!!! Book, book! Picture, picture! You're from that book!!


??: Err, excuse me?
Puff: Yay, Santa loves me!


??: I'm Natsumu and I'm kind of lost. Can you please tell me where I am?


Puff: Me Puff! And we're home! Yay, you came at last! Yay, yay!


Natsumu: Umm huh?
Puff: Look, look, you got a kitty there too! Me too, Aki too, and Xanthi too!
Natsumu: Um I've always had this cat for some reason.
Puff: See, you're meant to be here!


Puff: *dives in for a hug* Yay, my prezzie! My wish came true! My new friend!
Natsumu: *shock*


Aki: What's all this fuss about?...OMG, tell me that's not what I'm seeing. Another what??


Puff: Aki, Aki, look, he's new here!
Natsumu: Hi there, I'm Natsumu. Fate brought me here, I guess.
Aki: Tell me this isn't true.



Aki: Now, you, lady, explain yourself. You said that you wouldn't be bringing back another one anytime soon!
Me: Umm errrr huh, isn't Natsumu a darling? Oh look, isn't the weather just beautiful today?



Natsumu: So I guess I'll be staying around?
Puff: Yay! Come, I have sooooo much to show you! All the toys!


Puff: Lots and lots of toys! We'll have lots and lots of fun!


Puff: Ooh let's go see if Des has found me something yet!
Natsumu: Sure, but umm Des?
Puff: Lalalalalalla Des~Natsumu~Aki~Xanthi~lalala!


Aki: So I guess that he's staying too?
Me: You got that right.
Aki: You're so not getting away with this.

---------------------------------

Bonus:
Natsumu - cute boy!


Fake twins - Puff just happens to have a very, very similar wig to what is supposedly an original Ayumu wig.


My crew...well, minus Xanth's head, he's off getting a new faceup.

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

3人一緒の写真めっちゃいい感じ~♪
なんかにぎやかだな~~