2007年8月26日日曜日

Xanthias's arrival


Aki: So this is all I get? You went to DP which is supposed to have all the goodies in the world, and you only got me one set of outfit??


Me: Come on, sweetie, it's a cute outfit, wouldn't you say? And look, it even comes with a lovely vest.
Aki: Uh uh, talk to the hand.


Aki: So anyway, where's this angel that you were going to bring back from Kyoto?
Me: Well, actually, the thing is, I decided not to bring back an angel...
Aki: You what? Let me get this straight. You left me here all alone for three days while you took Puff to DP. You got me only one set of outfit. And no angel.


Aki: And I'm stuck with this for the rest of my life?!
Puff: Weehehehe *tries to chase his tail*


Me: Well, I ended up bringing home a big brother for you guys!
Aki: WHAT? A what? Okay, I can live with Puff for a little brother, but why does this new guy that you bring back get to be our big brother when I was here first?


*footsteps approach*
Aki: Huh? *turns to look*


??: You must be Aki. I've heard so much about you. It's great to finally meet you.
Aki: *gasps* Giant!


Me: So what do you think, Aki?
Aki: Err ummm he's giantic!
Me: So Aki, this is Xanthias, Xanthi for short. And Xanthi, this is Aki. Welcome to the family!


Aki: I guess I could do with a big brother...I guess.
Puff: *jumps in* Xanthi, Xanthi! Hug!


Puff: Weeehhhhee, hug hug!


Me: Are we all happy now?
Xanthi: Very much so.
Puff: Wehehehehee! I got a big sister and a big brother! I love Aki! I love Xanthi!
Aki: Yea yeah. Just don't think about bringing back another one anytime soon.
Me: No worries, I have no money left...

------------------

Bonus:
Cute guy!


We love cats!


My dear little Puff has finally evolved into a kitty boy!

0 件のコメント: