2007年4月14日土曜日

お花見

Aki: Hey, the weather looks awfully nice today!


Aki: I want to go out! I demand freedom!!


E: Alrightie, get dressed then.
Aki: Umm.....hmm.


E: *sigh* Let me serve you, little princess.
Aki: Here's my leftie sockie!


Aki: Now my other shoe!


Aki: Yay, I'm done! Can we please go out now?


E: Don't forget your jacket, sweetie.
Aki: Okie dokes, got it! Got little kitty too!


Aki: Now put your shoes!! Hurry up!


Aki: Now out the door! Out the door!
E: Wait for Mummy to open the door (in other words, wrap you up and stuff you into a carrying-case!)


Finally arrived at the destination.
Lots of photo spam below.

Aki: Yay, sakura! Nature!


Aki: I wonder what's over there...


Aki: Woohoo, look at me! I can climb!
E: Well done, sweetie!
(However, in reality there was a little 'accident' - luckily コシおばちゃん was there in time to catch Aki! Phew!)


Aki: Yay, another tree!
E: Please be careful...


Love this shot.


Aki: O Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo?
E: Umm, aren't you a bit too young for this? By the way, where did you learn this phrase anyway??




E: Somehow this reminds me of the poem that we read in class this week. Something about how romantic it is to die under a sakura tree...


Aki: How about this?
E: Much better. Now you look lively!


E: Say cheese!
Aki:..........I can't even if I tried!


E: Why the lonely atmosphere?
Aki: When will Mummy bring home a brother or sister for me??
E:........quit dreaming.


Aki: No? A sister??


Aki: What about a brother? A cute little one?


Aki: Fine. At least I have a tree to hug!






Taking a little nap with her buddies


Group photo time!

0 件のコメント: